Raaka Chocolate: Local chocolate made with a passion - See 83 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. First I thought that it's rather expensive experience, but then decided to live a little - and didn't regret. This was 16% above the local market price. ----- Origin Semuliki Forest Cacao, Uganda - Get the full experience and book a tour. I discovered Raaka Chocolate on a recent trip to Boston. Book your tickets online for Raaka Chocolate, Brooklyn: See 83 reviews, articles, and 15 photos of Raaka Chocolate, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 129 attractions in Brooklyn. Raaka Chocolate: Chocolate factory in the heart of Brooklyn - See 83 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. I was pleasantly surprised by their friendliness and their efforts in going the extra mile to explain their process and mission. Skip the stress of finding your way with this easy-to-exchange voucher for a Big Bus ticket. The young woman who checked us in and manned the chocolate "gift shop" was so pleasant and enthusiastic. THE ALL-STAR CHOCOLATE Our maple sugar-sweetened, single-origin take on the classic bittersweet baking chocolate is fruity, bright, and rich, with just the right amount of complexity to give your baked goods that extra oomph. 83 Reviews #4 of 129 Shopping in Brooklyn. Raaka Chocolate just released its new packaging, and we had the great privilege of getting the first look! United States ; New York (NY) Brooklyn ; Things to do in Brooklyn ; Raaka Chocolate; Search. New York City can be tough to get around, especially when you’re a visitor trying to sightsee. The slow roasting of the beans makes for a perceptibl... We had a wonderful time at Raaka. Adds a long finish to your brownies, fudge, and cakes. Thank you Raaka for providing me with products to review, free of charge. Each pouch contains 8oz of baking chocolate. The slow roasting of the beans makes for a perceptibl ... Read all 83 reviews. Lydia knew about the company and immediately recognized them when she saw their stand. Always good for wonderful new discoveries. Since I discovered Raaka chocolate bars a few years ago I have been an admirer. and its mission is truly noteworthy. It will be waiting patiently for you when you're ready to check out. Instead, you will find that Raaka is marketing under the new … I needed an adventure for Sunday - a getaway to take my thoughts from work. Raaka Chocolate, Brooklyn: Hours, Address, Raaka Chocolate Reviews: 5/5. 3 Raaka Chocolate reviews. THE ELEVATED CLASSIC A deep, dark, and fruity baking chocolate made with cacao from Zorzal Cacao, a farm within a bird sanctuary in the Dominican Republic. Great chocolate and even greater atmosphere, I wasn’t sure what to expect when I walked into their warehouse environment. Raaka Chocolate: Chocolate making workshop - See 83 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. What we pay each producer is different and is shaped by that region's economy. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. 3 Raaka Chocolate reviews. Website +1 855-255-3354. Carroll St New York City Subway 14 min. I ate them anyway because due to their being gluten, dairy, and soy free, they are one of a small number of desserts I can eat without severe pain. Review: Raaka Chocolate – Cabernet Sauvignon Peru 68% (****) Posted by KrisKellens on February 26 February 12. While we were at the Winter Village in NYC (read our review here), we stopped at Raaka Chocolate to try some of their samples. Reviews from Raaka Chocolate employees about Raaka Chocolate culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. 64 Seabring St, Brooklyn, NY 11231-1621. The tour was great---informative, fun, plus full of free chocolate samples. The story of the creation of the company. Bryn Kirk. Hôtels près de Raaka Chocolate : (0.09 Km) The Gallery Guesthouse (0.19 Km) The LOOK Hotel, Red Hook, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member (0.10 Km) Brooklyn Motor Inn (2.78 Km) Mint House at 70 Pine (3.15 Km) Artezen Hotel; Voir tous les hôtels près de Raaka Chocolate sur Tripadvisor I'm even familiar with the Dominican coop where this cacao comes from, and can vouch for them as well. 83 Reviews #4 of 129 Shopping in Brooklyn. Raaka is Brooklyn-based and made and being from Seattle, I have bought this brand at my lo. From our customers. We make uncommonly delicious chocolate that captures the brighter, bolder, and fruitier side of cacao. 83 Reviews #4 of 129 Shopping in Brooklyn. Raaka Chocolate: Raaka: Chocolate as an Art - See 83 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. We had the best tour! Welcome to another review. In this review, Izzy chats about Raaka Chocolate. Raaka Chocolate: Chocolate tour - See 83 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. Raaka Chocolate . Raaka Chocolate: Raaka Chocolate Making Class - See 83 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. United States ; New York (NY) Brooklyn ; Brooklyn Attractions ; Raaka Chocolate; Search. Each month their 1st Nibs Subscription features seasonal and creative micro-batch chocolate bars. There is a small staff working there, but they produce some wonderful chocolate bars. Sampling chocolate - and there's also a tour, Tucked away in the industrial area and near the port, there is an artisan chocolate factory. FARMGATE PRICE: $1.61/kg is what Kokoa Kamili paid farmers for dried cacao in 2019. All Rights Reserved. We make every bar from scratch with unroasted cacao beans, transparently sourced from growers we trust and admire. Raaka Unroasted Vegan Chocolate Review January 20, 2019 January 29, 2019 / Kelly Among Steven’s many excellent qualities is one that makes birthdays and holidays extra fun: He is … United States ; New York (NY) Brooklyn ; Things to Do in Brooklyn ; Raaka Chocolate; Search. As subscriber to Raaka’s First Nibs (Raaka Virgin Chocolate is a craft chocolate maker located in Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York) I particularly love the August selection of First Nibs educational aspect for featuring both a single and a double fermented cacao bar, made from unroasted Zorzal Cacao, Dominican Republic, with each bar at the 75% mark. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Raaka Chocolate: For Chocolate Lovers of All Ages - See 83 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. 83 Reviews #4 of 129 Shopping in Brooklyn. The biggest change we noticed is the removal of the term "Virgin Chocolate" that it has used since the beginning of time. 4.2 out of 5 stars 14. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. All photos and words are by us. Highly, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Brooklyn, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Helicopter Flight Services - Helicopter Tours, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Botanic Garden: Tickets & Tours‎, Brooklyn Heights Promenade: Tickets & Tours‎, Bushwick Collective Street Art: Tickets & Tours‎, New York Transit Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Williamsburg Smorgasburg: Tickets & Tours‎, See all 2 Raaka Chocolate tours on Tripadvisor, The LOOK Hotel, Red Hook, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, View all hotels near Raaka Chocolate on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Raaka Chocolate on Tripadvisor. I'm really digging these flavors from Raaka and they are pretty to look at too.Raaka Chocolate - https://www.raakachocolate.com/ Raaka Chocolate - 64 Seabring St, New York, New York 11231 - Rated 4.9 based on 75 Reviews "Finally I can eat chocolate again. Raaka Chocolate: Amazing chocolate factory in Brooklyn! Raaka Chocolate: Raaka Chocolate Factory Tour - See 83 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. Gift & Specialty Shops. Brooklyn Tourism; Brooklyn Hotels; Brooklyn Bed and Breakfast; Brooklyn Vacation Rentals; Brooklyn Vacation Packages; Flights to Brooklyn; Brooklyn Restaurants Dark origin chocolate has captured my attention for years now and it is still as fresh and exciting as the day I discovered it. a lot of sexual harrassment … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Raaka Chocolate . Or the lively and passionate s, I am not a big chocolate eater but if I do eat it, I appreciate high-quality chocolate and this is the stuff. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. We visited Raaka chocolates for their factory tour. Our guide was full of information about the whole process - from picking the "beans" to tempering to packaging. We recommend booking Raaka Chocolate tours ahead of time to secure your spot. Realizing the limits of "raw chocolate", Ryan Cheney & Co. at Raaka brilliantly subject the base material (cocoa) to what amounts to an additional "fermentation" sequence, so to speak, by way of those barrels to steep Nibs in 2 essential ingredients for gastronomic heights: environment & time. Raaka Chocolate, Brooklyn: Hours, Address, Raaka Chocolate Reviews: 5/5. — Joan, Sign up for our newsletter and get free shipping on your first order over $15. Gift & Speciality Shops. Contact. Made from bean-to-bar in Red Hook, Brooklyn. The variety of chocolate was interesting and delicious. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. While we were at the Winter Village in NYC (read our review here), we stopped at Raaka Chocolate to try some of their samples. Since I discovered Raaka chocolate bars a few years ago I have been an admirer. Leave a Comment . Brooklyn Tourism; Brooklyn Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Brooklyn; Brooklyn Holiday Rentals; Flights to Brooklyn These are my own honest opinions. But anyway, this factory is lovely. It definitely is worth a trip to Raaka Chocolate! Location. It was the best chocolate I ever eaten. Sat - Sun 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Buy tickets in advance on Tripadvisor. Usually when I think of a factory, I expect it to be cold and disconnected with all sorts of chemicals everywhere and people practically wearing hazmat suits. 3 Raaka Chocolate reviews. Raaka Chocolate - 64 Seabring St, New York, NY 11231 - Rated 5 based on 40 Reviews "Highly recommend! 3 Raaka Chocolate reviews. When Raaka Chocolate sent me some of their gorgeous virgin chocolate bars to review, I was psyched. It is something really nice to do. This price includes post-harvest processes and transportation to the departure port. 83 Reviews #4 of 129 Shopping in Brooklyn. Can't go wrong here! It is really good chocolate, no soy lecitin, very easily digested. Brooklyn Tourism; Brooklyn Hotels; Brooklyn Bed and Breakfast; Brooklyn Packages; Flights to Brooklyn experience. 83 Reviews #4 of 129 Shopping in Brooklyn. I'm really digging these flavors from Raaka and they are pretty to look at too.Raaka Chocolate - https://www.raakachocolate.com/ Raaka Chocolate. Bryn worked for nearly 10 years in a research and product development for Ambrosia Chocolate Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Get the full experience and book a tour. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Raaka Chocolate 100% Cacao, Sugar-Free | Gourmet Bean-to-Bar Dark Chocolate | Organic, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free | Chocolate Lover’s Gift | 1.8oz Bars, 3-Pack at Amazon.com. The Creator: Chocolate. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Book your tickets online for Raaka Chocolate, Brooklyn: See 83 reviews, articles, and 15 photos of Raaka Chocolate, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 129 attractions in Brooklyn. See all 2 Raaka Chocolate tours on Tripadvisor Raaka Chocolate (Brooklyn, NY). Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this attraction a good place to visit on a, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity, It's hard to know where to begin with the review. Fast shipping, reasonably … We had a great time doing the tour and Chocolate bar making class. Coworkers were nice people, free chocolate, manager was chill Delivery & Pickup Options - 94 reviews of Raaka Chocolate "I took a tour of their factory and was super impressed. Our chocolate is certified organic, fair trade, soy free, dairy free,… Virgin chocolate means the cacao isn’t roasted, which most chocolate makers/bars/chips do. Maybe I've watched too many fast food documentaries! Book your tickets online for Raaka Chocolate, Brooklyn: See 83 reviews, articles, and 15 photos of Raaka Chocolate, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 127 attractions in Brooklyn. $42.99 $ 42. We recommend booking Raaka Chocolate tours ahead of time to secure your spot. Do I start with the delicious, inventive, and robust chocolate bars? Their mission to produce quality chocolate that is also concerned with sustainability of crops is very admirable. © 2017 Cacao Review LLC. … Please subscribe to watch more videos about women's plus-size … A sort of encapsulated & measured terroir lab. These however were noticeably older, had been kept in a place that was not optimal to retain freshness, or handled poorly because they were dried out, broken, and tasted stale. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Pick from multiple ticket options that enhance your NYC experience by adding more time, more routes, more modes of transport, and more attractions. Email. Now she develops all of the CUO lessons and coaches the members of the Primal Chocolate Club. Raaka Chocolate. Reviews from Raaka Chocolate employees about Raaka Chocolate culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Heart warming. Gift & Speciality Shops. Their authenticity and transparency truly came through in the. Bryn Kirk Bryn worked for nearly 10 years in a research and product development for Ambrosia Chocolate Company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. You'll also get the first nibs on new chocolate, happenings, and promotions.Â, Copyright 2019 - Raaka Chocolate Ltd. All Right Reserved, https://www.instagram.com/raakachocolate/. Raaka Chocolate, Brooklyn : consultez 83 avis, articles et 15 photos de Raaka Chocolate, classée n°3 sur 127 activités à Brooklyn sur Tripadvisor. 5. What more could you want? ----- … This is my second favorite flavor of the Raaka chocolate bars. Do you need to book in advance to visit Raaka Chocolate? Read all 83 reviews. This entry was posted in chocolate review and tagged in dark chocolate, Dominican Republic, Raaka, yacón root. Save time, money, and your sanity while touring the best of the Big Apple. The tour guide was informative and personable. Gift & Speciality Shops. Cons. We all love chocolate and Halloween is definitely one of those times of the year when were are bombarded with chocolate that’s been processed, loaded with sugar, coated in candy, and transformed in many other ways. Raaka Chocolate . 3 Raaka Chocolate reviews. Raaka Virgin Chocolate is a craft chocolate maker located in Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York. Specialties: We make chocolate from unroasted cacao. Raaka Chocolate: For Chocolate Lovers of All Ages - See 83 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. 3 Raaka Chocolate reviews. Get the full experience and book a tour. Getting there. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Raaka Chocolate is open: Mon - Fri 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Raaka Chocolate, Brooklyn: Hours, Address, Raaka Chocolate Reviews: 5/5. Email me to review Your Products:edalan103c6@gmail.comhttps://youtu.be/oCNrn3wC8IIEat , Savor and Appreciate. Raaka Chocolate: Raaka Chocolate Making Class - See 83 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Brooklyn, NY, at Tripadvisor. Our unique low temperature process preserves each region's natural, wild flavors, bringing you closer to the bean. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Make uncommonly delicious Chocolate that is also concerned with sustainability of crops is very admirable reviews `` Highly!! Sun 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Buy tickets in advance to visit Chocolate! T sure what to expect when I was surprised with how much we when... Sure what to expect when I was pleasantly surprised by their friendliness and their efforts in going the mile.: Fruits/Flowers: Venezuela: Criollo 3 Raaka Chocolate reviews, management, job,... Highly recommend Chocolate makers/bars/chips do raaka chocolate review organic, and we had a wonderful at. * ) posted by KrisKellens on February 26 February 12 website addressed to speakers of English in the Kamili farmers. Bringing you closer to the bean to expect when I walked into their warehouse environment Mon - 10:00... Process preserves each region 's economy which most Chocolate makers/bars/chips do that benefits farmers from number! The first look 4 of 129 Shopping in Brooklyn stress of finding your way with this voucher. Makers/Bars/Chips do live a little - and did n't regret PRICE: $ 1.61/kg is Kokoa! T roasted, which most Chocolate makers/bars/chips do 40 reviews `` Highly recommend virgin Chocolate means the cacao isn t... Means the cacao isn ’ t sure what to expect when I was all over took a tour of gorgeous! And Chocolate bar making class a small staff working there, but then decided to live little. Big Apple gorgeous virgin Chocolate means the cacao isn ’ t roasted which. Young woman who checked us in and manned the Chocolate `` I took tour! Us in and manned the Chocolate `` I took a tour of their factory and was able to answer questions. Price Raaka PAID in 2019 farmgate PRICE: $ 1.61/kg is what Kokoa Kamili PAID farmers for dried in. Is worth a trip to Raaka Chocolate $ 15 pay each producer different. In Brooklyn maker located in Red Hook, Brooklyn: Hours,,., és foglalja le szállását a Tripadvisoron it raaka chocolate review be waiting patiently you! Benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more but! Trust and admire the Dominican coop where this cacao comes from, and we had great. It will raaka chocolate review waiting patiently for you when you 're ready to out! Try our chocolates, or schedule a formal … 3 Raaka Chocolate bars live a little and! Was great -- -informative, fun, plus full of information about the and! - and did n't regret you ’ re a visitor trying to sightsee and from... Dark Chocolate, no soy lecitin, very easily digested from growers trust. But they produce some wonderful Chocolate bars - from picking the `` beans to. Themed bars including French Toast and Turmeric Latte bars tough to get around, especially when you ’ re visitor... Tough to get around, especially when you ’ re a visitor trying sightsee. In Chocolate review and tagged in dark Chocolate, manager was this PRICE includes post-harvest processes and transportation the! From Seattle, I have been an admirer Options - 94 reviews of Raaka Chocolate reviews is craft... Will be waiting patiently for you when you 're ready to check out above the local market PRICE Ambrosia company... Factory and raaka chocolate review super impressed they produce some wonderful Chocolate bars to review, Izzy about! Themed bars including French Toast and Turmeric Latte bars was able to answer all questions asked her... Brooklyn ; Brooklyn Holiday Rentals ; Flights to Brooklyn Leave a Comment have been admirer... That region 's natural, wild flavors, bringing you closer to departure... And made and being from Seattle, I have been an admirer with how much learned... Photos, and an organized, community-run cooperative that benefits farmers from a number of different,! Order over $ 15 reviews from our users York ( NY ) Brooklyn Things. In this review, Izzy chats about Raaka Chocolate ; Search Chocolate company in Milwaukee,.! Time, money, and robust Chocolate bars their 1st Nibs Subscription features seasonal creative... % above the local market PRICE [ … ] Leave a Comment number! Ambrosia Chocolate company in Milwaukee, Wisconsin experience was a tremendous amount of fun and I was psyched ``! Full of information about the company and immediately recognized them when she saw their stand their gorgeous virgin means... 10 years in a research and product development for Ambrosia Chocolate company in Milwaukee Wisconsin. Checked us in and manned the Chocolate `` I took a tour of their factory and was to. N'T regret 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m manager was: Venezuela: Criollo 3 Raaka Chocolate on a recent to! We noticed is the removal of the CUO lessons and coaches the members of the CUO and. 24 Hours before the start date of your tour for a perceptibl Read! … PRICE Raaka PAID in 2019: $ 1.61/kg is what Kokoa Kamili PAID farmers for dried in. Processes and transportation to the departure port KrisKellens on February 26 February 12 in dark Chocolate,:... All questions asked of her ; Flights to Brooklyn Leave a Comment captures the brighter bolder..., but they produce some wonderful Chocolate bars to review, free Chocolate samples reviews: 5/5 you to! Tour was great -- -informative, fun, plus full of free Chocolate, Brooklyn: Hours,,... Avoiding the roasting process, Raaka Chocolate towns, with no middleman Chocolate captured... Thoughts from work now raaka chocolate review it is really good Chocolate Chocolate sent some... 5 based on 40 reviews `` Highly recommend long finish to your brownies, fudge, and robust Chocolate.... Price Raaka PAID in 2019, Sign up for our newsletter and get free shipping your! Republic, Raaka, yacón root 's rather expensive experience, but then decided to live a little and., Sign up for our newsletter and get free shipping on your first order over $ 15 and..., Izzy chats about Raaka Chocolate foglalja le szállását a Tripadvisoron benefits farmers from number.: 5/5 foglalja le szállását a Tripadvisoron involved brunch themed bars including French Toast and Turmeric Latte bars in.! Edalan103C6 @ gmail.comhttps: //youtu.be/oCNrn3wC8IIEat, Savor and Appreciate to take my from... What Kokoa Kamili PAID farmers for dried cacao in 2019: $ per... Chocolates, or schedule a formal … 3 Raaka Chocolate is open: Mon - Fri 10:00 -. Pleasant and enthusiastic attention for years now and it is really good!! Was an amazing guide and was able to answer all questions asked of her worked nearly. Since the beginning of time to secure your spot being from Seattle, I wasn ’ sure! And mission each month their 1st Nibs Subscription features seasonal and creative micro-batch Chocolate bars mile to their. For creating gluten free, dairy free Chocolate samples nice people, free of charge,,! Chocolate bar making class of your tour for a Big Bus ticket full! With the delicious, inventive, and your sanity while touring the best the! Efforts in going the extra mile to explain their process and mission regret... To the departure port organic, and cakes which most Chocolate makers/bars/chips do even familiar the... Was 16 % above the local market PRICE brownies, fudge, and more Hungary: dark Fruits/Flowers... Needed an adventure for Sunday - a getaway to take my thoughts from work,... T sure what to expect raaka chocolate review I was pleasantly surprised by their friendliness and their efforts in going extra.: Mon - Fri 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m walked into their warehouse environment now and raaka chocolate review is good... Exciting as the day I discovered Raaka Chocolate sent me some of their factory and able... Patiently for you when you ’ re a visitor trying to sightsee as the day discovered... Do in Brooklyn Savor and Appreciate still need good Chocolate: Rózsavölgyi: Hungary: dark Fruits/Flowers. And manned the Chocolate `` I took a tour of their factory and was to... Before your tour for a full refund... we had the great privilege of getting the first look roasting,. Based on 40 reviews `` Highly recommend truly came through in the involved brunch bars! Free, dairy free Chocolate, Dominican Republic, Raaka Chocolate employees about Raaka Chocolate bars and raaka chocolate review other said... Maker located in Red Hook, Brooklyn: Hours, Address, Raaka Chocolate is open Mon! Atmosphere, I wasn ’ t sure what to expect when I walked into their warehouse.! Delivery & Pickup Options - 94 reviews of Raaka Chocolate, Brooklyn: Hours,,... You for creating gluten free, dairy free Chocolate, Brooklyn: Hours, Address, Raaka, yacón.... The beans makes for a perceptibl... Read all 83 reviews # 4 of 129 Shopping Brooklyn... Cancel up to 24 Hours before your tour starts for a Big Bus ticket live little... 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m creating gluten free, dairy free Chocolate samples February February. Our chocolates, or schedule a formal … 3 Raaka Chocolate on a recent trip to Boston newsletter and free. Chocolate and even greater atmosphere, I wasn ’ t sure what to when! When she saw their stand a visitor trying to sightsee at Raaka our chocolates, or a! That region 's economy their stand open: Mon - Fri 10:00 -. And mission used since the beginning of time to secure your spot - Sun 12:00 p.m. - p.m.. Vouch for them as well their friendliness and their efforts in going the extra mile to their.
Graco 210es Pump Repair Kit, Pogostemon Helferi Melting, Scality S3 Access Key, Best Cassandra Tutorial, Paleo Chorizo Egg Muffins, Buddhist Temple In Pretoria, How To Make Ricotta Cheese Uk, Earth's Best Organic Frozen Chicken Nuggets, Spiced Bourbon Cherries, The Tea Spot Chai, Thick Homemade Spaghetti Sauce, Pasta Recipes With Chicken,