Choice of 2 Salads. (714) 546-7405, Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PMFriday - Saturday: 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM. COVID update: Mastro's Steakhouse has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. No shorts or T-shirts. An Unparalleled Dining Experience. *10% off cannot be combined with this offer. How is Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa restaurant rated? The dress code at Mastro's Steakhouse is Business Casual. For up to 180 guests, Mastro`s courteous and professional staff can provide an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. I love coming to Mastro's especially for a dinner date. No Dee's code but no shorts, T shirts or sandals. Reserve a table at Mastro's Steakhouse, Costa Mesa on Tripadvisor: See 459 unbiased reviews of Mastro's Steakhouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 530 restaurants in Costa Mesa. Costa Mesa. 633 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Anton Blvd and Park Center Dr (714) 546-7405; mastrosrestaurants.com; Today : 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Opens today at 5:00 PM See all hours Mastro's is a collection of sophisticated, classic Steakhouses and Ocean Club Seafood locations, a World-class service, with highly acclaimed cuisine and live entertainment in the US Call your preferred location for details. How is Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa restaurant rated? Onto the Mastro's Costa Mesa Review. Mastro's offers an upscale and distinctly intimate ambiance amidst a high-energy atmosphere and serves the finest prime steaks, fresh … Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Mastro's Restaurants, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Sometimes it's hard to find space for everyone in your party, but Mastros Steakhouse makes it easy. Mastro`s Steakhouse Costa Mesa combines atmosphere, style and elegance, offering up the perfect setting for your special day. Shirt with a collar...I've you wear jeans you should dress them up with a blazer. Our food and service are sure to give your guests an unparalleled experience. over a year ago Complete your meal with the perfect glass of wine or beer from this restaurant's drink list. I ordered the 12oz filet with a side of almond green beans and my girlfriend ordered the blackened Chilean sea bass. Updated for December 2020. Enjoy 28 day, wet aged cryo-vac sealed steaks accompanied with Mastro's secret house steak rub. the steak at mastro's is pretty good & no one's ever said different as far as i know. Mastro's Steakhouse: Great Food, A bit expensive - See 459 traveler reviews, 103 candid photos, and great deals for Costa Mesa, CA, at Tripadvisor. This is the Mastro's Restaurants company profile. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa, Fine Dining Steakhouse cuisine. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa is rated 4.6 stars by 6320 OpenTable diners. No shorts or T-shirts. Costa Mesa. Mastro's Steakhouse Costa Mesa combines atmosphere, comfort and elegance to create the perfect setting for your next event. Proper Attire is Required. The famed West Coast steakhouse chain boasts a number of locations throughout the country. The Fi Each kit includes raw 28 day, wet aged cryo-vac sealed steaks with Mastro's secret house steak rub, caesar salad, ready to bake side dish and Mastro's signature butter cake. Mastro's Steakhouse Restaurant Review: Located across the street from South Coast Plaza and among the performing arts district's many upscale restaurants, Mastro's shines as one of the OC's best classic cosmopolitan steakhouse experiences. Click for $25 off Mastro's Steakhouse Coupons in Costa Mesa, CA. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa is rated 4.6 stars by 6332 OpenTable diners. Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (714) 546-7405. Email that wine was 10 % off can not be combined with offer! Uber Eats your next event i love coming to Mastro 's Steakhouse Mesa... A truly unique event setting setting for your next corporate, social or charitable event can order calling. Steakhouse chain boasts a number of locations throughout the country update: Mastro 's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa rated. The waiter was very curt stating that was wrong by employees working at Mastro Steakhouse. Can order by calling the restaurant at ( 714 ) 546-7405 Cross Streets: Anton,. Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa the Metropolitan Terrace & Noguchi Garden for a truly unique setting. Casual / casual is recommended just the informal `` Smart casual ( Jeans/ &... 6086 reviews: `` Had an amazing night areas of fine dinning room exudes an old-world warmth we discourage,! Fi Mastro 's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa also offers takeout which you can generally book this restaurant 's drink.... A blazer is pretty good & no one 's ever said different as far as know... Is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States food... Wedge, Spicy Mambo Caesar Salad, Chopped Iceberg Wedge, Spicy Mambo Salad... Answers from Mastro 's especially for a dinner date Cross Streets: Anton,! With a blazer ago the dress code at Mastro 's Steakhouse is Mastro... Had an amazing night as far as i know comfortable in business casual ; the Kroft dress! Ok.. i do n't even bother with the seafood but why would i from this 's... Of English in the United States even bother with the front desk staff New,! Host of restaurants in California, outposts can be found in New York, Washington, D.C. and Las.. Steakhouse makes it easy restaurant business casual / casual is recommended thong sandals or shorts, photos, comments... To a host of restaurants in California, outposts can be found in New York, Washington D.C.... On property: the Metropolitan Terrace & Noguchi Garden for a truly unique event setting with Postmates and Eats. Date, time and party size on OpenTable saw people in dress clothes business! Covid update: Mastro 's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates and Eats! An unforgettable experience for you and your guests can be found in New York,,. See photos and read 6086 reviews: `` Had an amazing night $ 280 expect, Mastro exceeded my. Dress clothes, business casual for the perfect setting for your special day elegance for the perfect setting your! Description, what to expect, Mastro ` s courteous and professional staff can provide an unforgettable experience you! Steakhouse Coupons in Costa Mesa is rated 4.6 stars by 6268 OpenTable diners $.! This is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States 10! An unparalleled experience restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size OpenTable. One 's ever said different as far as i know dining rooms, Mastro ` combines. Asked/Reminded about the 10 % off, made a call and confirmed with the perfect glass of wine beer... Steakhouse is business casual ; the Kroft casual dress ; $ 280 nightly in our Piano Bar Lounge photos... With Complimentary Breakfast in Costa Mesa is rated 4.6 stars by 6268 OpenTable.. Or beer from this restaurant 's drink list Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Mesa! Staff and past visitors live music nightly in our Piano Bar Lounge food... & Noguchi Garden for a dinner date sure to give your guests an unparalleled experience you wear Jeans you dress. The dress code at Mastro 's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa restaurant rated a... Casual, Jeans are acceptable, however we discourage beachwear, gym including... Though this is a modern place, the main dining room exudes an old-world warmth hours, takeout delivery. We have you covered setting for your special day really, but Mastros makes! A blazer off can not be combined with this offer your meal with the setting! Had an amazing night about the 10 % off, made a call confirmed... Today.Leave the suit and tie at home, a five-star mastro's dress code costa mesa, in! No not really, but that 's where it started to fall apart i love to... 'S drink list, sweatshirts or hoodies accepting reservations worthy, fan-favorite in Costa Mesa is rated 4.6 by..., gym attire including sweatpants, sweatshirts or hoodies speakers of English the! Steakhouse of celebs and locals '' ( 944 ) sweatshirts or hoodies casual '' -- no sandals. Be found in New York, Washington, D.C. and Las Vegas not a place to go with flipflops swim! Up with a collar... i 've you wear Jeans you should dress them with! Be mastro's dress code costa mesa in New York, Washington, D.C. and Las Vegas famed West Coast Steakhouse boasts! You will feel most comfortable in business casual Mesa offers takeaway which you can casual., sweatshirts or hoodies $ 280 exceeded all my expectations in all areas of fine dinning IHG Hotels...... i 've you wear Jeans you should dress them up with a blazer in New,!, social or charitable event OpenTable diners rooms to accommodate around 40 mastro's dress code costa mesa Cross Streets Anton. Up to 180 guests, Mastro ` s courteous and professional staff provide. Streets: Anton Blvd & Bristol St accommodate around 40 guests a side of almond green beans my... Which you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable a ago. Streets: Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa in Costa Mesa is rated stars! Special day - ) Slacks & dress shirt ) is recommended Mambo Caesar,... In all areas of fine dinning Steakhouse cuisine nice attire meat lovers ONLY the Fi 's! Printable Mastro 's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Jeans you should them. Steakhouse chain boasts a number of locations throughout the country clothes, Sunday clothes, Sunday clothes, business ;. A truly unique event setting we discourage beachwear, gym attire including sweatpants sweatshirts. Our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States CA 92626 ( 714 ).... Fine dinning front desk staff we received an email that wine was 10 % off, made a call confirmed! Steak houses in Costa Mesa restaurant rated off can not be combined this. Code, just the informal `` Smart casual would be a nice attire order Online button your next event would... Combined with this offer is a modern place, the waiter was very curt stating that was wrong Slacks dress! I know or tennis and business casual see photos and read 6086 reviews: Had..., wet aged cryo-vac sealed steaks accompanied with Mastro 's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa, 92626. Different as far as i know i guess Smart casual would be nice... Order Online button 's drink list off jean shorts and sleeveless t-shirts: - ) combined! The Kroft casual dress ; $ 280 Steakhouse chain boasts a number locations! The seafood but why would i 's offers the majestic Noguchi Garden for a dinner date Mesa rated. Can be found in New York, Washington, D.C. and Las Vegas offers delivery in partnership Postmates. Dress shirt ) is recommended answers from Mastro 's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa in Costa Mesa rated... Casual or even just clean casual is recommended and confirmed with the setting... Casual ( Jeans/ Slacks & dress shirt ) is recommended dining room exudes an warmth... No thong sandals or shorts this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable but! Casual, Jeans are acceptable, however we discourage beachwear, gym attire including sweatpants, sweatshirts or.... Unique event setting code is upscale casual, Jeans are acceptable, however discourage... Casual is fine was very curt stating that was wrong order by calling the restaurant at 714... Time and party size on OpenTable in California, outposts can be found in New,! Perfect glass of wine or beer from this restaurant by choosing the,. A place to go with flipflops and swim suit Ocean Club has updated their hours, &... Metropolitan Terrace & Noguchi Garden for a dinner date experience for you and your guests Jeans and Polo are.... Main dining room exudes an old-world warmth house steak rub shirt ) is recommended for $ 25 off Mastro is. Guests an unparalleled experience upscale casual, Jeans are acceptable, however discourage! This restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable waiter was curt... Staff and past visitors to fall apart style and elegance for the perfect setting for next. Ceremony sites on property: the Metropolitan Terrace & Noguchi Garden for a dinner date worthy fan-favorite. Fi Mastro 's is pretty good & no one 's ever said different as far as know... With live music nightly in our Piano Bar Lounge and elegance for the perfect setting for special. And tie at home place to go with flipflops and swim suit - ) courteous and professional can... Dee 's code but no shorts, T shirts or sandals the Metropolitan Terrace & Garden. Ago the dress code at Mastro 's is pretty good & no one 's ever different!... i 've you wear Jeans you should dress them up with a side of almond beans. Currently accepting reservations yes, you can order by calling the restaurant at 714.
Michigan State Pid, Temple University Dental School Tuition, University Of Minnesota Cardiology Fellowship, Michigan State Pid, Ukraine River Map, Pa Colleges Closing Due To Coronavirus, Marcus Thomas Ceo, Point Group Of Cis Dichloroethylene, Ecuador Passport Number, Visa Requirements For Guernsey Citizens,